Crafty Creations

Welcome to "Dear World, I can do this." The musings of a housewife, student wife, Latter-day Saint, and individual (*GASP!* we can have an identity after marriage and motherhood?!!) . A place where we can talk about those things we always want to share with the world - A place to discuss great eats, share stories and other great tips, and enjoy successes. This is all about giving myself, and others, a VOICE.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Boot Camp: Day 1


A few months ago I purchased a session of Bootcamp on Groupon for $29. SWEET purchase! Usually one month of this is upwards of $200/month! Ouch.

But I've been saving it for the "optimal" time to use it. I figure this is it!! Next month we're going on vacation to the beach, and I gotta get beach ready! ;-)

Really, I've hit a "wall" with my exercise and motivation. My wall is that I don't have any of either going on. And it's a problem! I don't want to have done all this work and then just waste it because I "gave up".

This morning was day 1- I didn't sleep too well last night because I was so anxious/nervous to go this morning (sorry, Hubs!). But it was good. I was keeping up with a 5 month camper, which helped push me. It was pretty good, though. We did some running, and the rest of the morning was abs. I enjoyed it! However, I could sure use a nap right now!

Here's to the next few classes! I signed up for 5 days/week, with the exception of The Hubs' test days which I won't attend class on because he leaves at 5am. So here's to hoping I can finish what I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails