Crafty Creations

Welcome to "Dear World, I can do this." The musings of a housewife, student wife, Latter-day Saint, and individual (*GASP!* we can have an identity after marriage and motherhood?!!) . A place where we can talk about those things we always want to share with the world - A place to discuss great eats, share stories and other great tips, and enjoy successes. This is all about giving myself, and others, a VOICE.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates-

Man! I'm a sucky blogger lately! Sorry, ladies!

BUT, by way of an update, I finished out my month of boot camp, and was sad about it but willing and ready to find my own "solution" to exercise on my own. Needless to say I didn't find anything that "worked" and went back to boot camp! HA! So, a friend of mine and I are chronicling how it benefits PPD and our own fight for normalcy, here: bootcamprx.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails