Crafty Creations

Welcome to "Dear World, I can do this." The musings of a housewife, student wife, Latter-day Saint, and individual (*GASP!* we can have an identity after marriage and motherhood?!!) . A place where we can talk about those things we always want to share with the world - A place to discuss great eats, share stories and other great tips, and enjoy successes. This is all about giving myself, and others, a VOICE.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just do it.

I HAD to share this video I came across. It kind of sums up about how we feel about a LOT of things!

1 comment:

  1. Cool video Jill. I'm trying to get that fire going again. I don't want to get sad like that. I feel like I'm in this dangerous middle area where it could go either way....I could do nothing and get sad or I could do something and be happy. This video was a good reminder of making that simple choice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails