Crafty Creations

Welcome to "Dear World, I can do this." The musings of a housewife, student wife, Latter-day Saint, and individual (*GASP!* we can have an identity after marriage and motherhood?!!) . A place where we can talk about those things we always want to share with the world - A place to discuss great eats, share stories and other great tips, and enjoy successes. This is all about giving myself, and others, a VOICE.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Growth.

I know.

I'm way absentee lately.

I guess it's because I didn't quite feel like I was doing "it" well. And I was too embarrassed to admit that I felt like I was failing miserably in my respective duties. Not to mention my goals.

But I finally feel like I've turned a corner, and have achieved some "new growth." The Hubs and I have joined several other couples in a "Biggest Loser" contest (and are kickin' booty might I add), and I've amped up my motivation to run more. It helps to have a great support system in The Hubs and other friends. My friend Kristen and I have been going running together as well, but I really gotta relocate that girl so we're closer!

But I finally feel like I'm getting to that point where I can breath a little and not guilt myself out of doing things that make me feel good because my house is out of control, or I have far more on my plate, etc. I finally feel like I'm making some headway on getting a good "system" down for facilitating a good home environment.


And it feels REALLY good to have new growth-

1 comment:

  1. So I finally just added the link to your new blog on to my list and read all your posts. Thank you so much! It is so good to read this and know I'm not the only one thinking about this kind of stuff! Maybe I'll start writing about it sometime too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails