Crafty Creations

Welcome to "Dear World, I can do this." The musings of a housewife, student wife, Latter-day Saint, and individual (*GASP!* we can have an identity after marriage and motherhood?!!) . A place where we can talk about those things we always want to share with the world - A place to discuss great eats, share stories and other great tips, and enjoy successes. This is all about giving myself, and others, a VOICE.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WIDE OPEN!

Hey all! Keep your eyes pealed for some new (even to me!) fantastic 400 Calorie meals. We just got "The 400 Calorie Fix" and are LOVING it.

So be on the look out for some chicken (oooh so tender and moist, not to mention packed with flavor), blondies, muffins, pasta dishes, etc. as we cook our way through the book and share some favorites, some adjustments, and other fun things.

ALSO, wanted to post that I jog-walked my first 5K distance! It wreaked havoc on my knees and ankles, but I'm giving my body time to adjust and hoping it'll slowly get to a point where it can handle the abuse of running. In the meantime The Hubs is out of school for 2 weeks between sessions (aka semesters) and so we're spending lots of time together and with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it takes my knees a long time to get back into running, or increasing my milage significantly once I'm in it. But don't give up. It will happen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails